Giveaway: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
The Singapore Repertory Theatre will bring the highly-acclaimed musical Sweeney Todd to our shores in late November. Headlining the show is award-winning Filipino actress Lea Salonga.
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the musical, which was written and composed by Stephen Sondheim. Since its Broadway debut, the show has accumulated an impressive eight Tony Awards for its artistic excellence.
We are giving away a pair of tickets for the show on 1 Dec (Sunday), 1pm, to one lucky subscriber of The A List newsletter. Simply subscribe to our newsletter and answer the following question for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
This giveaway contest ends on 18 Nov (Monday). The winner will be notified by 19 Nov (Tuesday).
For more information about Sweeney Todd, details here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest is organised by The A List Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- Entries will be judged by The Organiser solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges’ decision as final.
- Winners will be informed by email or phone.
- The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
- All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent acr or omission or otherwise.
- All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.