Back-of-House Tour - Former Supreme Court: Unseen, Unheard | Every Friday
This exclusive tour offers a glimpse into restricted areas of the former Supreme Court, usually out of bounds to the public. Go behind-the-scenes and find out more about courtroom proceedings and the experience of persons on trial as you:
- Traverse a network of hidden passageways
- Climb through a trapdoor into the prisoner's dock
- Gain access to the Viewing Gallery where members of public used to sit during court hearings
- Discover stories of some of the highest-profile cases in Singapore's history since 1939, tried in these very courtrooms.
*From 14 June to 26 July, tours will take place at 12pm on Fridays and Saturdays. There will be no tours on 27 July, 2–3 Aug and 9–10 Aug.
- General Admission tickets must be purchased for this tour.
- Concessions apply to:
- Children aged 2–12
- Seniors aged 60 and above
- Students and Teachers
- For concession ticket holders who have purchased their tickets online, please bring valid identification for verification.
Rating / Age Limit
- This tour is not suitable for children below the age of 13 and visitors with limited mobility due to:
- Steep and narrow stairways
- High steps at the Viewing Gallery
- Murder-related content
- Tour is taken at own risk. The Gallery does not accept any responsibility.
- The tour route includes stairways and difficult to navigate spaces. For visitors with limited mobility, an alternative, abridged route will be provided (limited to one wheelchair user per tour)
- Please wear comfortable foot-wear and attire. Wearing high heels is strongly not recommended for safety reasons.
- Please assemble at the Padang Atrium Tours Desk at Level 1, at least 20 minutes before the start of the tour. Late-comers will not be allowed to join the tour.
- All visitors are required to read and understand the Tours Etiquette guidelines before confirming their purchase.