Explore the rich history of our buildings and collections by joining one of our daily guided tours led by trained docents. To reserve a slot, please register at least 20 minutes before the tour starts at the Visitor Services at Level B1. 20 slots are available per tour on a first come, first served basis. Visitors should obtain or purchase an admission ticket before joining a tour.
Please visit our admissions page for more info r mation about ticketing and entry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GALLERY
- English: Sat–Sun | 4pm
- 日本: Every last Sat of the month | 1.30pm
- English: Daily | 11am
- English: Sat–Sun | 3pm
- 中文: Fri–Sun | 10.30am
DBS SINGAPORE GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS
- English: Daily | 1pm
- English: Sat–Sun | 1pm & 2.30pm
- 中文: Fri–Sun | 12pm
UOB SOUTHEAST ASIA GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS
- English: Daily | 3.30pm
- 中文: Fri–Sun | 3pm
HIGHLIGHTS OF LIM CHENG HOE: PAINTING SINGAPORE
- English: Fri–Sun | 11.30am
- 中文: Sat–Sun | 2pm
LAW OF THE LAND HIGHLIGHTS
- English: Every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month | 4.30pm
BACK-OF-HOUSE TOUR | FORMER SUPREME COURT: UNSEEN, UNHEARD
This exclusive tour offers a glimpse into restricted areas of the former Supreme Court, usually out of bounds to the public.
- English: Every Fri 5.30pm & Sat 3.30pm
- $15 per ticket (General admission ticket also required)
- Learn more
- Please note that there will be no tours on 6-7 Sep.