LA FIESTA FLAMENCA
Flamenco Fun Fitness is an introductory Flamenco fitness program designed for seniors and families, by turning everyday movements into a fun filled flamenco experience while keeping fit and exercising those joints!
Flamenco Introductory workshops are public workshops to introduce flamenco basics to all age groups, ending with a short mass dance choreography.
Finally, get to watch performances at La Fiesta Flamenca by Flamenco Sin Fronteras community and special partners such as Child at St 11, Singapore Association for Mental Health, Bethesda Care & Counselling Services, Social Health Growth, and participate a grand finale with mass dance learned in the workshops!
Phone: 9742 0637
@Qi Philosophy Cafe
1. 9 Oct, 5:00pm - 6:00pm: Flamenco Fun Fitness for Seniors
2. 13 Oct, 11.30am - 12.45pm: Flamenco Fun Fitness for Families
@Flamenco Sin Fronteras Studio
3. 20 Oct, 11.30am - 12.45pm: Flamenco Introductory Workshop
@Macpherson Zone C RC Centre
4. 23 Oct, 5:00pm - 6:00pm: Flamenco Fun Fitness for Seniors
5. 26 Oct, 3:00pm - 4.15pm: Flamenco Introductory Workshop
6. 26 Oct, 5:30pm: La Fiesta Flamenca Performance